- church—being involved, learning how to forgive, letting go of resentments and grudges, (as these have been found to be very toxic to your health and well being, and associated with auto-immune disorders, arthritis, fibromyalgia, lupus, and cancer), and being connected to a family of faith,
- hobbies (movies, books, sports, vacations, collections, music, etc.),
- laughter– good jokes (“laughter is the best medicine”) People who are happy get better faster,
- goals—important to know what you ‘d like to achieve in your life time—what is important to you,
- being close to your family,
- pets—now being used in hospitals as therapy,
- friends—doing things together defuses stress,
- taking a good vitamin and herbal supplement, which includes Magnesium, potassium, B-complex, calcium, kava root, ginseng root, gotu kola, rhodiola, and Vitamin D 3,
- Other stress relievers include meditation, deep breathing techniques such as with yoga and Tai Chi, or visualization techniques that put your mind in a calm and peaceful place.
Of course it goes without saying that having the right attitude also facilitates that process of dealing with stress. Having a positive attitude begins the process, studies have shown that people with positive attitudes get better faster, and heal faster when they are ill. You can decide to be happy and successful. “Adversity is the breeding ground for miracles—winning begins between the ears.” said Cathi Almquist, a successful home business owner. So think on positive things, declare the positive, you decide. What you think about in your mind will occur, you can direct your future to some degree.