Hormone Balancing Doctors

What kind of doctor do you go to for Hormone Balancing? Probably you’d want to see an “enlightened OB/GYN”, like me! (hahah :) ).  Or google for anti-aging specialist/doctors around you.  If you cannot find one nearby, perhaps a physician specializing in “healthy lifestyles” or ask your primary care physician if they know of someone in your area.  It takes a little work because a lot of primary care doctors, endocrinologists, internists, family practice physicians may not be focused on this area — instead more on medications.

Like it.? Share it: